Re: Why Apple compare Apache on OS X with IIS on NT

Author:Robert Cassidy
Posted:3/18/1999; 11:28:51 AM
Topic:Why Apple compare Apache on OS X with IIS on NT

There also seems to be some question as to whether IIS is an equal opportunity web server. Some people have suggested (and provided at least some evidence) that IIS treats IE more fairly than other browsers.

Given that, I wouldn't count on an IIS benchmark being of much value. Perhaps if MS would port IIS to MOSXServer Apple would be willing to do a new comparison. That seems fair to me...