"no object named htmlinterfaces"

Author:Clark Venable
Posted:3/18/1999; 12:05:20 PM
Topic:"no object named htmlinterfaces"

I installed the server stuff as instructed, got the end of line error, downloaded the news root DB's Dave linked to. Now, when I follow the 'localhost' links on the installation page as suggested, I get a message saying "Sorry! There was an error: Can't process the request because there is no object named "htmlinterfaces". The htmlinterface.root is open according to the Window menu.

Thanks,

Clark Venable Galveston cvenable@pobox.com