scriptingNews outline for 3/24/99

Author:Dave Winer

An invitation to sneak a peek at the design for the new Frontier 6 site. Feedback is welcome, but remember to.. Be kind!

NewsSearch.UserLand.Com is starting to get interesting. Here's a query for Apple. Look at all the interesting places it takes you.

Builder.com: Vote for the Web Innovators. We made the list!

Wired: Hot Mining Company IPO.

Nicholas Petreley: Microsoft should be more concerned with its own OS design problems than with Linux.

CNN: Emails from Kosovo.

News.com: Industry group urges Microsoft breakup.

PC World: IE5 Branded for Life? Fascinating article. I guess this was a response to the open-sourcing of Netscape and the way Netscape has tied Communicator to NetCenter?

Microsoft: Browser Extensions Overview.

Netscape's answer: XUL.

Steve Ivy is glad this feature isn't in the Mac version of MSIE.

Dan Shafer reviews MSIE5 from a web developer's point of view.