Re: Using members logon form for non-DG

Author:André Radke
Posted:4/8/1999; 12:43:28 PM
Topic:Using members logon form for non-DG

One point of confusion for me was should I put a #urls in my local webpage subtable in the GDB, or do they have to be set in config.root? I've got a local #urls and left config.root responder.urls defined with the factory settings. I assume that the "closest definition to the action" rule applies here.

Yes. Any #urls table in the path to the object to be rendered overrides the config.mainResponder.urls table.

Now when I try accessing http://localhost/testpublish/logon/ it gives me a "302 FOUND; Found the page" message

Please try renaming the "logon" table to "public" - and modifiy the entries in the #urls table accordingly. Then add the #members diretive again. Does this help?