Following the directions to setup DG, get an error...

Author:erik
Posted:4/13/1999; 5:14:46 PM
Topic:Following the directions to setup DG, get an error...

I'm reading http://frontier.userland.com/tree$3.2.6.2 and following every step exactly. Many things work, but when I go to the main entrypoint for the DG (#url = discussHomepage, which I've tried both htmlInterfaces/ and my cloned copy of that), I get the following error:

"Can't get the first day in the calendar because adrcalendar doesn't point to a valid non-empty calendar structure. "

Oddly, no one else talks about getting this error. How does one get the calendar ball rolling? Must you intialize a DG a certain specific way?

When I do the newTopic page, I can enter a topic and that works. The response works too. But then going to list topics, I get the error "Can't find a sub-table named item#1."