Re: Following the directions to setup DG, get an error...

Author:André Radke
Posted:4/13/1999; 7:05:52 PM
Topic:Following the directions to setup DG, get an error...

"Can't get the first day in the calendar because adrcalendar doesn't point to a valid non-empty calendar structure. "

Go into discussionGroup.default and look for the following line:

caltext = caltext + "
" + mainresponder.calendar.getLinks (adrcal, theDay, url)

Replace it with

try { caltext = caltext + "
" + mainresponder.calendar.getLinks (adrcal, theDay, url) }

But then going to list topics, I get the error "Can't find a sub-table named item#1."

I have gotten reports about this, but I haven't figured out yet what's happening. Could you please take a look at the discuss.calendar table in discuss.root? Is there an orphaned entry named "item #1" in there?