A Limit on entries in tables?

Author:Sam DeVore
Posted:4/13/1999; 7:19:00 PM
Topic:A Limit on entries in tables?

Am I being fuzzy or did there used to be a limit on the number of entries that a table could have? Is this still true? I am wondering since I am thinking of changing a data structure to be more like discuss.root. I used to have all my data in a calendar structure and the renderer walked that to build the site. But it makes allowing editing of the entries a bear. So there can there be 40 - 50 thousand subtables in a table. Is this memory dependant or something to work around with rolling tables. How is the DG going to cope with this?