Re: Following the directions to setup DG, get an error...

Author:erik
Posted:4/14/1999; 9:52:26 AM
Topic:Following the directions to setup DG, get an error...

So I did the replacement and it fixed the problem. I ran into another small problem, which was the cowskull image was not defined. Turns out I didn't make local copies of those in my #URLs, and I'm running the web server on port 81, so the localhost/resources/icons/ path didn't work. Made a copy of those URLs and added :81 and now things are hunky dory. I can't replicate the second error--and there is no orphaned entry #1 there (now, I don't know about earlier).