Re: iCab Scripting [Mac]

Author:André Radke
Posted:4/15/1999; 9:39:07 AM
Topic:iCab Scripting [Mac]

Greg, I tried your script. The first time, I got two windows. The next time I got only one. Both times the script never finished because Frontier never received a reply for one of the openurl events. This seems to be a bug in iCab's Apple Event support.

iCab doesn't show this page correctly, the response section is missing.

It does for me - I am using it right now.