Re: iCab Scripting [Mac]

Author:Greg
Posted:4/15/1999; 8:21:03 AM
Topic:iCab Scripting [Mac]

Try

system.verbs.apps.iCab.openurl ("http://www.56k.com/"); system.verbs.apps.iCab.openurl ("http://www.scriptmeridian.org"); system.verbs.apps.iCab.openurl ("http://www.nytimes.com/yr/mo/day/auto/")

I want three windows to open. I get only one.

Thanks for responding.

PS. iCab doesn't show this page correctly, the response section is missing.

PSS Do I have to manually copy text to respond? Is this progress?

Was:

How do I script iCab to open a series of websites? Using the glue I created with the commercial developers suite, each openurl event causes a new window to open OMM.

icab.openurl ("http://discuss.userland.com/")

It already seems to do what you want it to do. Or am I misunderstanding?