Archive of UserLand's first discussion group, started October 5, 1998.
Security Alert: htmlInterfaces.root
Author: André Radke Posted: 4/22/1999; 6:31:36 AM Topic: Security Alert: htmlInterfaces.root Msg #: 5184 Prev/Next: 5183 / 5185
We have identified a security hole in htmlInterfaces.root, a guest database which ships as sample code with Frontier 6.
You can potentially be affected by this security hole if
* You are running Frontier 6 as a webserver or behind another webserver
* mainResponder is installed on your machine
* htmlInterfaces.root or discussion groups based on it are accessible from the web
Information on how to close the security hole is available from the following page:
There are responses to this message:
- Re: Security Alert: htmlInterfaces.root, David Theige, 4/22/1999; 7:23:58 AM
- Getting back lost functionality in htmlInterfaces.root, André Radke, 4/22/1999; 9:52:46 AM
This page was archived on 6/13/2001; 4:49:27 PM.
© Copyright 1998-2001 UserLand Software, Inc.