Looking for the Mac -> Windows Mailing list archives

Author:Micah Alpern
Posted:4/25/1999; 7:24:16 AM
Topic:Looking for the Mac -> Windows Mailing list archives

A few years ago Dave Winner hosted a great mailing list for Mac users who were making the transition to the Windows world. The community discussed tip, tricks, and equivalent actions in the two operating systems. It was a fascinating list that produced some great FAQs. Sometime later the list petered out. I've now made the plunge and purchased a Windows machine and would really appreciate re-reading those archives. Unfortunately (uncharacteristically), it looks like I didn't save any of that email, and I was wondering if anyone else has an archive of the list traffic. I've searched www.scripting.com but without any luck. Do any other former subscribers has an archive of the list?

Micah