Re: WINE ~= Carbon?

Author:Paul L. Bruno
Posted:4/27/1999; 1:49:21 PM
Topic:Linux' wide open spaces

10% of Apache sites would be 283,000 servers. There appear to be about 60,000 MacOS servers total as of April 99.

You're probably right when you say OS X is the future of the MacOS. I don't know enough about it. If it is a GUI on top of Unix, then the future of the MacOS is the future of Unix too. But that seems to put OS X in the same category as KDE or GNOME. I'm not trying to be insulting, just trying to learn something.