Re: I do my part to help the Mac

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:4/28/1999; 10:09:00 AM
Topic:Linux' wide open spaces

Right on, I'm not neutral. We've had more success with a bi-platform product, and we'll make decisions about new platforms based on all we know about the potential market for the software and our own goals, and the hard choices you have to make with limited resources. Same as you, same as Apple, same as anyone who uses or creates or develops for computers. Perhaps that will resolve some of the irony that you see. Apple is free to pull the rug out from under the software that we create and that you use. I think it would not be wise for them to do that, but that probably won't affect what they do. Let's move on, OK?