Upgrading Frontier 5.0.1 to 5.0.2b3 or later

Author:Paul Brekke
Posted:5/2/1999; 8:16:32 AM
Topic:Upgrading Frontier 5.0.1 to 5.0.2b3 or later

Hi! I stumbled across frontier 5 a while ago, and have just started looking at it for managing a web site that i have until now used MS Access and Corel Database Publisher to handle. I was looking at the Tallent.com ODBC driver, and was hoping to use it, but it requires an update to the 5.0.1 version I have, and I cant seem to find it anywhere? I read some time ago that Frontier 5.0 was to remain a free version, but what happened to the 5.0.X versions? Does the free policy stop with 5.0.1 (and in that case why)? I hope to hear from somebody if there actually IS a later 5.0.X version available somewhere - i've had no luck in finding it :( Thank you for any replies, help and pointers.