Re: Installing RedHat 6.0

Author:Luke Tymowski
Posted:5/10/1999; 10:37:30 AM
Topic:Installing RedHat 6.0

I've installed RedHat a few times over the years. At one point I had OS/2, Linux, and Win95 on the same machine, a Dell 486-SX25. I've never had a problem. Currently I've got it installed on a Toshiba notebook. And I've never had trouble getting it onto Dell machines.

So, just because the installation guide is thick doesn't mean you'll be having lots of problems. If I can do it, anyone can.

Good luck.