Using glossSub & imageRef together?

Author:Andrew Herron
Posted:5/11/1999; 6:25:47 PM
Topic:Using glossSub & imageRef together?

Can someone point me in the right direction here...

I am trying to use glossSub with a 'nested' call to imageRef as follows to generate a series of graphical linka;

{glossSub("Pre-registration" , "{imageRef (\"remindmeAdvert")}")}

Thia almost works except that I get complete imageRef call inserted into my page as a Link rather than the image it references. If I am using the two macros incorrectly can someone let me know how I should be using them.

So close but so far!!

Thanks in advance.

Andrew