DG User Interface - siblings visible?

Author:Christoph Pingel
Posted:5/18/1999; 3:20:06 AM
Topic:DG User Interface - siblings visible?

Hi all,

here's a small request for the user interface of the discussion group: I want to see the siblings!

If there are many answers to a post, I find myself going *back* to the parent before I can read the next answer. It would be very nice if I could see the siblings of the current message too, so that they are only one click away, not two.

What do you think?