Error at MY.USERLAND.COM ???

Author:Paul Hardwick
Posted:5/22/1999; 1:18:12 PM
Topic:Error at MY.USERLAND.COM ???

Dave and friends,

Just tried to load MY.USERLAND.COM and got the following msg/error

[Macro error: Can't coerce "true" to an address because it doesn't specify a valid object in the database structure.]

BTW love the software. Can't wait to start my version up.

==Paul

BTW I did try mult reloads/refresh with no change. I am on a Mac with IE 4.5.1 and Mac OS 8.5.1

HyperArchive.Com. ShortCut to the "MIT" HyperArchive for Info-Mac software.