Suggestion for Discuss Site

Author:Chris Sutton
Posted:6/12/1999; 9:29:39 AM
Topic:Suggestion for Discuss Site

When reading through posts on a topic, it's really easy to go to different responses to a posting (through the links at the bottom), basically a down and right in the outline format, but there are no links to go straight down.

Example, I'm looking at http://discuss.userland.com/msgReader$7190. I click on the first response from Chris Hanson. There isn't any easy way to look at the next response (directly down in the last screen) from Jacob Savin without going back to the previous screen. The prev/next goes to the next post, but not in that topic.

Chris