How often does My.Userland.com update?

Author:Marc Canter
Posted:6/14/1999; 8:30:36 AM
Topic:How often does My.Userland.com update?

Hey dudes, here's a simple question.

I thought that My.Userland.com updated once an hour. Yesterday when we posted our first 'automatic' RSS (the previous day's posting had been done by hand), it took from 11AMish unitl 3PM to get updated.

Am I missing something?

Is it because it was a Sunday - and there were other system maintenance things going on?

Is it because some piece of Sun software a failed? (Just a joke :-)

Just curious?

Marc