Re: Hidden failure of MSIE

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:6/23/1999; 8:16:35 AM
Topic:Hidden failure of Win2k

IMHO, although the web browser cannot give you text styling, it should at least give you easy writing. Everytime when I use Outlook Express, when I type a misspelled word, and when Outlook Express underlines the misspelled word just like MS Word, I wonder why Internet Explorer cannot do that when I write email using my Hotmail account!

YESSS!!! Right. You get it. Hold on to that idea. It's important.

And about styled editing, it's an easy transition. If my server can handle styled text (it can) we could add an attribute to the