Working XML-RPC servers

Author:Kurt Granroth
Posted:6/23/1999; 10:41:49 AM
Topic:Working XML-RPC servers

I am trying to find a list of XMl-RPC servers that:

1) are available over the Internet 2) have a published interface

I am not having much luck. I cannot find such a list AND the two servers that I do know about, I cannot find the interface for.

Specifically, the two servers I know of are the 'betty' server and the Mail to the Future server. Are the interfaces for those servers defined somewhere? I know of the examples.getStateName method on betty and the mailToTheFuture.addMessage method... but I found out about them almost by accident.

So is there such a resource?