Re: Content Server domain issue

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:6/28/1999; 5:31:21 PM
Topic:Content Server domain issue

It started working about halfway through me reading the site.

Content server looks pretty cool. Without looking at the code yet, I'm thinking of a tie-in right about now. I'm wondering the best way to do it.

1) Write a filewriter filter for the mailserver. (If this works, jpgs by email are possible. It opens a security issue though.)

1a) Authenticate through ContentServer before writing jpegs to disk.

2) Figure out how to make ContentServer import from a temporary frontier object.

3) all or none of the above?

eric

btw, it's incredible to see one's name in lights at the top of the scripting news page for a day.