Re: Magic 8032 bytes?

Author:Kurt Granroth
Posted:6/29/1999; 7:23:52 AM
Topic:Magic 8032 bytes?

It seems pretty random, so I'm thinking it may either be a problem with the Web server's TCP implementation, or with Frontier itself.

My guess is that there is some internal timeout in Frontier. When it doesn't deliver the good fast enough, it just gives up.

BTW, are you using a proxy, and if so, what sort?

I usually use the squid cache/proxy. I have tried discuss/my without it just to make sure that that was not the problem. No change, either way.