Re: Magic 8032 bytes?

Author:erik
Posted:6/29/1999; 4:18:57 PM
Topic:Magic 8032 bytes?

To complete the circle,

I posted my log info on this on June 18th at http://discuss.userland.com/msgReader$7566

There was some discussion about this problem before that. I'm looking forward to some resolution of this as I have real users banging on my F6-based personalized portal now and I can't afford broken pages.

BTW, I've seen this behavior at work (on a Pentium III/Xeon) accessing UserLand's sites over Compaq's highspeed pipes here in Palo Alto. No dialup slow pipe anywhere in the picture. I did get the impression that the server might have been lagging a bit, but then a blank page can drag your impressions all over the map. erik