Server side

Author:Pat Breitenbach
Posted:7/5/1999; 11:35:53 AM
Topic:Syndication formats mailing list

I was always wondering if this (CSS, XSL, etc.) could be done server-side and if so, why isn't it more prevalent. Would it be possible to hook an XSL or CSS module into Frontier and run pages through it when rendering with a finalFilter or something?

Also, I'm getting more in the habit of closing

tags with

which I assume is useful if not necessary. True?