Re: No more 404s at InfoWorld but a new problem pops up

Author:--
Posted:7/6/1999; 6:47:36 AM
Topic:No more 404s at InfoWorld but a new problem pops up

I think Fredrik is right. StyleSheet doesn't work with sloppy HTML, especially with HTML that has opeing <P> but no </P>.

Now, I am going to redesign a site for my job, and I want to use StyleSheet, but I have exactly the same problem with InfoWorld. The HTML in my site is so sloppy that it probably will break the StyleSheet, but there are 15,000+ article inside the database and I am the only designer ...