Re: Liquid HTML in news stories?

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:7/20/1999; 3:50:49 PM
Topic:Liquid HTML in news stories?

One interesting thing we noted was that while people were happy to scroll a web page (contrary to the expectations of some of our design colleagues) they did not resize the browser window from its original size.

Sideways? Vertical scrolling I understand.

I may be a minority of one (I don't think so though) in absolutely hating sites that make me scroll horizontally to read a line.

There are some sites that manage to make their tables just wider than my window even if I resize the window. I'm not sure how they do it, but it's a royal PITA.

eric