Table Limits?

Author:Matt Daw
Posted:7/26/1999; 10:26:25 AM
Topic:Table Limits?

I've run into a reproducible crash when I import a huge filesystem website. The crash occurs consistently with around 2700 items in the website table. Is there a limit on the number of items that can be in a table? Any other suggestions for avoiding this?

BTW, I shouldn't be running out of memory. The website is 12M on disk and I have more than 100M of free RAM.

Matt