Re: The Doctor is In

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:7/28/1999; 5:38:15 PM
Topic:The Doctor is In

PS: As a sub-editor by trade, I'd love to help edit and refine documentation, or contribute in any way I can.

I'm not sure what a sub-editor is, but since you offered to help..

Please, if you can, point me to a product website, or several, that work for your management. Also, it would be helpful to know what about Frontier is impossible to duplicate. These might offer some clues for how we can present our product to make it more acceptable to the people you (and others) work for.

Thanks!