Re: I don't need another graduate degree

Author:Robert Cassidy
Posted:8/2/1999; 1:00:27 PM
Topic:The Doctor is In

What investment in Frontier? I haven't much of one yet. That's my point. If I can't get to the door, it doesn't much matter whether it's locked or not.

I like the idea of Manila. However, to allow people to understand how Frontier works (presumably, that's the next step) you need to provide very clear connections from what happens on the outside to what happens on the inside. That's the problem I have with Frontier now. I can't quite make all of those connections.

But I love the idea...