Re: Antique Smalltalk

Author:Chris Hanson
Posted:8/17/1999; 7:27:42 AM
Topic:Antique Smalltalk

Another "antique" Smalltalk is Squeak, by Alan Kay and friends (formerly at Apple, now at Disney).

It's still under rather active development, but its Smalltalk-80 roots continue to be very visible. (I just wish I could figure out how to make it use title tabs rather than those Mac-style title bars, so I could get the full retro-Smalltalk effect! :)