Re: Sports website advice

Author:James Spahr
Posted:8/22/1999; 11:06:14 PM
Topic:Sports website advice

>Which is, incidentially COMPLETELY useless in anything less than
>a 4.0 browser running javascript.
>A blank white page. Not even an ad.
>Maybe I'm a luddite

I didn't notice :-)

I worked for me, I was happy. I got to see how some old friends/ acquaintances are doing (poor Sheila :( ), without the utterly stupid design at MSNBC.

by the way, they link to the IAAF site, which also has the results - they have complete results, and bios! (well previous race results) -

http://www.iaaf.org/sevilla99/results/