Carl Sagan and Marijuana

Author:Karl Dubost
Posted:8/23/1999; 1:32:27 AM
Topic:Carl Sagan and Marijuana

Is it really important to know that kind of stuff. I mean there is no analizes of what is Marijuana. If it's dangerous or not, and so on. Carl Sagan was a Marijuana smoker, fine and what does-it prove ?

I'm sure Dave Winner is a .... something smoker, lover, eater... but he is Dave Winner, a man with good and bad ideas, but at least HIS OWN IDEAS...

Like Carl Sagan.