Re: A Limit on entries in tables?

Author:Thomas A. Creedon
Posted:9/4/1999; 1:28:13 AM
Topic:A Limit on entries in tables?

Well of course after I've written, I'm not so sure about the 30megs being used while people are knocking around reading DG (discussion group) messages. I just noticed the 30megs used up again and I'm pretty sure there has been nil to light access in the DG since I closed and opened it last.

Hmmm... I noticed this after midnight. I wonder if the stroke of 12 has something to do with it? I'll keep an eye out and see what I come up with.