Re: I need a script too

Author:Wesley Felter
Posted:9/6/1999; 5:22:22 PM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

The other problem with these email programs (at least using smtp style mail) is that your mail ends up on ONE MACHINE, not accessible over a network. If you switch computers (as I do) then you can end up with little bits of email stored all over the place.

IMAP was designed to solve exactly this problem. If you keep all your mail on a server, you can access it from anywhere.