Re: Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

Author:David Carter-Tod
Posted:9/10/1999; 6:31:45 AM
Topic:Can I script Outlook Express or Eudora?

1) It's still in eudora, so the searching is still minimal. It works for text, but it's dog slow.

Actually, I find Eudora 4.2 searching to be extremely fast and very sophisticated (in contrast to earlier versions). It has booleans, regular expressions, field constraints. Very nice.

David