Re: scriptingNews XSL for Microsoft XML Parser

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/17/1999; 11:57:05 AM
Topic:scriptingNews XSL for Microsoft XML Parser(IE5)

James, I think you'll appreciate this.

When I went to Invisible Worlds I thought I was going to be meeting with people who were experts in visualization of web structures.

I got that idea from Mappa.Mundi. When I approached Carl, it was with the idea that they could map RSS space. I can't keep up with all the relationships just between your site and my site, much less with what all the other sites are doing, including the ones that are flowing content thru my servers, and soon all Frontier people who want to participate.

Here's an XML-driven space that just *begs* to be mapped!

That's what I was hoping for. That would be the killer app for the web. If only I knew what it looked like!!