Re: htmlInterfaces.people in multiple DGs

Author:Mark Gillingham
Posted:9/18/1999; 9:00:45 AM
Topic:Membership Q

Let me be more explict with an example. I have DGa and DGb. Each has a different membership with #members directives all over the place. Each has a people subtable with people.prefs and people.profiles. As I understand it, in order to specific membership lists in Profiles, one must change the people.profiles.default object from

#title "Member Profiles"
{viewProfile (config.mainResponder.globals.defaultMembershipGroup, pathargs)}

to this

#title "Member Profiles"
{viewProfile (members, pathargs)}