Re: A new groupware feature

Author:Eric Soroos
Posted:9/22/1999; 9:37:16 PM
Topic:A new groupware feature

PPPPS: Eric Soroos was the first to bite!

Hook, line and sinker. And I wasn't even paying attention ";>"

Random groupware/reputation thought of the minute. I've been trolling through the search engine looking for answers to mainresponder questions. (And found my answers!) I'd like to tag/rate/promote the DG articles that I found useful. Sort of along the line of "this posting answered a question" or "this is really insightful".

Perhaps as a POST to clueserver.userland.com?

eric