Today's scriptingNews Outline

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:9/25/1999; 5:57:06 AM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

Matt Neuburg: First Steps with MainResponder.

My history of SOAP. "Before folklore becomes reality, XML-RPC was originally, privately, called SOAP, when Don Box and I were working with Bob Atkinson and Mohsen Al-Ghosein at Microsoft."

Jim Roepcke: Callback to fix end of line characters.

News.Com: Net plumbing IPOs still hot.

Don Box on the mystery of CDL. "We need CDL (or something like it) to communicate to humans and machines what our SOAP servers are capable of doing. In that respect, they are very much like DTDs."

Wired: "Always expect a train." Murphy's Law.