How to get the value of a table element?

Author:Neil McLeish
Posted:9/29/1999; 2:52:55 AM
Topic:How to get the value of a table element?

Hi folks, here's another teaser (there will be fewer of these when I get my hands on a book)

I have a table with this structure:

users
  |_UserName
       |_Info
          |_PassWord
          |_Address
          |_etc...

What I want to do (see pseudo code below) is move the Password up one level to give:

users
  |_UserName
       |_PassWord
       |_Info
          |_Address
          |_etc...

My pseudo code is this:

on movPass ( tblUsersAdr )
  local ( row);
  for row = 1 to sizeOf( tblUsersAdr^ )
  try
    local ( uName );
    uName = row.value;
    table.move (@uName.personalInfo.Password, @uName.Password);

movPass ( @timesMember.users )

I need to find out how to get < uName >.
This code would work in something like VB, but as I said, I haven't got a Frontier book yet (difficult to find by the looks of things).
Any help will be gratefully appreciated.
TIA
Neil J. McLeish