Re: Creating an Aggregator without XML-RPC

Author:Dave Winer
Posted:10/9/1999; 10:26:17 AM
Topic:Creating an Aggregator without XML-RPC

We could do this for you. It would be a different interface from the affiliate interface. Basically you would send us a request from a script running on your machine, specifying a set of channels (hopefully small) and we would return you a certain number of stories (you specify). You could call this handler at any time.

And if you have ASP you can call thru XML-RPC. I believe David Carter-Tod has been doing exactly this.

I am happy to work with him and you to get you what you want. And thanks for asking! We want the syndicated links to go everywhere people want them to go.