Guy Kawasaki's Version

Author:Heng-Cheong Leong
Posted:10/13/1999; 7:01:11 PM
Topic:Today's scriptingNews Outline

They were so focused on IBM, they couldn't see that there was a whole, big, messy, competitive market out there, and they were measuring against the wrong standard.

The way I've read Guy Kawasaki's books, my sense is that he argues should Apple did not focus most of its attention on IBM, Apple would not have gotten as far as they've gone with Macintosh. To focus their energy on beating, say, the upstart Microsoft would be a great mistake.

Heng-Cheong Leong