Re: A Third Voice for the Intranet that Adds Some Features

Author:Dennis Peterson
Posted:10/18/1999; 6:40:34 AM
Topic:A Third Voice for the Intranet that Adds Some Features

IE5 lets you store a web page complete with graphics. I could put these pages on my server and use the Microsoft full-text indexer. Adding notes might not be quite as slick, but each page has a separate folder, and I could store a text file in the folder for anyone to add notes. What's the difference?

The product doesn't seem to be a comprehensive site-sucker, it just lets you save individual pages that you find useful for your company. This prevents valuable information from being at the mercy of an external site.