Re: Hide and Seek at W3C

Author:Bruce Hollebone
Posted:10/22/1999; 11:55:16 AM
Topic:Hide and Seek at W3C

Hunh, maybe I am missing something here, but I found it in three clicks without any difficulty:

If All Else Fails

After you have read the W3C Webmaster Frequently Asked Questions and determined that contacting the Webmaster is the only way to answer your question, send email to (address).

The buttons to press:

Voila! It seemed pretty straightforward to me, if needlessly complicated. Perhaps this is just a case of wierd menu selections?