Re: SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

Author:Kent Spaulding
Posted:10/27/1999; 8:45:55 AM
Topic:SalonHerringWiredFool.Com

Dave, I'm going to have guess that you misunderstood the last paragraph, I don't think Paul was ranting about these sites' brands as vacuous - he says "like" Salon* after all. We'll have to ask him.

I suppose that is why you started the post with "Huh?"

I suspect Paul would put these sites in the far-sighted category of sites. As you say, they earned their brands by bringing substance to the web.