Re: Writing for the web (newbies)

Author:Dru Oja Jay
Posted:12/7/1999; 10:34:25 AM
Topic:Writing for the web (newbies)

More context on what the essays were about would have been helpful -- the Barlow quote was much more informative

On the one hand, I agree, but I can also see others saying that the point of the web is that the link provides the context. What I have a problem with is when the weblog author has an opinion, but only insinuates it, leaving the context to their past entries.

Although, this is probably what I have done (I stand corrected).

-doj