Re: Writing for the web (newbies)

Author:Brian Carnell
Posted:12/7/1999; 10:58:26 AM
Topic:Writing for the web (newbies)

I think the most important issue, which you raise, is always "Who is the audience?" This seems to me a major concern with deciding how to write a web log.

For example, I noted that to me the Barlow quote was much more helpful, but I suspect this was only because I'm very familiar with Barlow. I doubt it would be helpful at all to my wife (OTOH, she probably wouldn't be caught dead at a site like this -- too geekish).

By the way, I think our host, David, does a very good job with his web log. Readable, concise and entertaining.